Sunday, May 25, 2008

NOUDS

NOUDS was my end of degree major project while studying at Wanganui School of Design. I produced several short animations in a series that talked light heartedly about our obsession with computers and technology. I wanted to bring up what I believe to be an important message while still creating something that was entertaining.

Here is the entire animation:


Sticking with my message I produced this animation by hand, moving each piece of paper by hand. I only used the computer for capturing the frames and minor colour correction.

I have also broken up the animation into smaller parts for your viewing pleasure.
I like lots of things.
Making Computers.
Computer Dating.
Computer Crash.

This project was entered into the 2007 BeST Awards where it won bronze in the Student Interactive Media/Web Design Category.